Transport Bag Included.
The Reeds 'n Stuff transport case features a simple design that's easy to use. The foam interior allows a safe transport and provides a snug fit. The tools to use the machine can be stored in the zipper closed compartment on top of the case. The handle gives portability wherever you need it.
Reed more here.
The livetime of the blades is several hundreths of reeds. Mainly, it depends if you prescrape. If you take the hard shell off in preperation of the profiling it will prolong the livetime dramatically. To my experience usually orchestra musicians sharpen their knives every one or two years. If you order the machine our advice would be to add a spare blade. Thus, if you send your old one to resharpening you have a new one on hand.Is the blade adjustment indicator included in the total price?
The blade adjustment indicator is not included in the price of the machine. It is anoptional too. When the time will come to insert a new or reground blade it is a most helpful tool to adjust the blade error and hassle free. The adjustment however can be done without it as well.Can I use the machine for all instruments of the oboe family?
Yes, the machine is built to easily swap from one instrument to another. Templates are available for oboe, english horn, oboe d´amore, viennese oboe and baroque oboe. Because the size of the reed differs you will need to get the template, a tongue and the matching mandrel for your reeds.Do you offer a length of scrape limiter for english horn USA Style?
The USA length of scrape limiter fits both, oboe and english horn.
|Purchased Parts Package||Transport Bag|
- Ich habe meine Außenhobelmaschine per Express-Versand an einem Freitag erhalten und gleich das Wochenende damit zugebracht. Ich bin restlos begeistert von diesem Produkt. Besonders die Einstellmöglichkeiten bei Ansprache und Bahnlänge und natürlich Hobeltiefe sind toll.
Die Ansprache kann man so fein hobeln, dass man es von der Maschine weg gleich spielen kann. Was soll ich noch sagen: tolles Ding!
Volker Buchholz, Hamburg
- I have had immediate success, which, of course, is life changing!
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
- Great machine! Worth every penny!
The Reedmaker Reed Shop
- Dear friend Udo, thank you for your support, I received the last toys
without any problem and it was very easy to change the blade on the
profiler. I am really amazed with the quality of it and I can say that
undoubtelly this profiler can change completelly the life of any oboist.
Thank you very much!!!
Theatro Municipal de Sao Paulo
- My Reeds ’n Stuff profiler makes the most important tasks easy. Why would you need another profiler when you already have a perfectly proper one? Why complicate things - when simple is just as good.
Principal Oboe Berliner Philharmoniker
- If you are going to get Oboists away from their obsessions with scratching at twigswith sharp implements and onto machines to save time, increase reliability andproductivity those machines have to have as much flexibility as the human hand. Udo's machinesare absolutely brilliant and give you exactly that, but with less possibiltyfor error. Udo has every year improved his machines and now they are trulyexcellent and I have ordered one for both my class in Trossingen and formyself. There is a huge variety of different templates, and they are instantlyinterchangeable, as well as the possibility to have your own. This gives suchindividuality to the machines, and with the absolutely superb quality you seeand feel it's honestly an unbeatable product. Congratulations Udo, and ThankYou.
- I am writing to you, firstly to thank you for all the machines I have purchase from you over the last few years.
Principal Oboe Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
- I love the profiler. It’s very easy to make reeds with it.
Owner of Colorado Reed Company