All items may be returned within 14 days after receipt of merchandise (starting the day after you receive the goods). It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter. To meet the deadline, it is necessary to send the items in time to:
Reeds ´n Stuff GmbH
Karlsbader Straße 88 c
09465 Cranzahl / Sehmatal
Please stamp the package sufficiently to avoid penalty postage. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. The merchandise must be sent shipping prepaid. Returns sent C.O.D. or "shipping charges collect" will be refused. The costs of the return shipment have to be paid by the purchaser. Credit will be given only for items that we receive, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition. All returns can be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
Excluded from return are:
- Special order items, customized items, or goods made to your own specification,
- Perishable goods or goods that by their nature cannot be returned,
- Video, DVD, audio or software products and the item has been unsealed,
- Used items, B-Stock-Goods and items from the SALE-category,
- Blunt blades or pipe guillotines in connection with the order of our blade resharpening service,
- Reeds and Blanks (for hygienic reasons).
Return of Trial Items
For trial items such as templates, we charge a test fee. This is due after return.
- Returns within the EU and Germany 12 € (net) - Returns outside the EU 30,00 € (net)