If for any reason you want to return the merchandise, please follow the instructions below.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- Contact us before you return merchandise.
- All products must be packaged as they were received and must include all shipping materials. For example: instruction manual, inserts (Styrofoam), original shipping carton, plastic bags, and unfilled warranty card. Make sure to package the merchandise securely so the merchandise will not be damaged in transit.
- If damage occurred during transit, do not throw away the packaging. Contact the carrier for inspection and file a claim with them. See the above claims section.
- A correspondence for the return must accompany the product. This should include the date, invoice number, full shipping address, credit card information, copy of the original invoice and reason for return.
- All products must be INSURED upon return shipment. If a package is sent back uninsured, and is lost or damaged, we will not be responsible for that product and will be unable to issue any return, credit or exchange. Contact us and e will help you to find the best shipment solution for your return.
- Credit will be given only for items that we receive, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition. Please be sure you insure your return shipment, to avoid any complications.
- The merchandise must be sent shipping prepaid. Returns sent C.O.D. or "shipping charges collect" will be refused.
- All returns can be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customized merchandise is not returnable.
We do not accept returns of the following items:
- Custom made articles
- Reeds for hygienic reasons
- Articles from the category SALE, b-stock, used articles