At Reeds ‘n Stuff, we develop and produce innovative reed-making machines and accessories for our international clients.
Our product sales, services, and support are therefore grounded in long-term, fair, partnership-oriented relationships with our clientele.
We are looking for a sales and product development associate in the area of bassoon reed-making
Full or part time job (mind. 30 hours per week)
The following tasks await you:
- Technical customer support (e-mail, video conference)
- Technical support and expansion of the product portfolio
- Organization and execution of product presentations
- An education in bassoon, in order to respond specifically to the needs of our professional customers
- Interest in reed-making
- Desire to learn and further develop our product portfolio
- Desire to travel and communicate
- Good language skills in German and English, further language skills are welcome
- Driving license
- Ability to work in a team
- Focused self-starter with a strategic mindset
- Intensive training at our company site in Cranzahl in order to gain comprehensive market knowledge and familiarity with our technical context and internal procedures
- A challenging and innovative job in an international operating company
- A professional team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive salary
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form in the link below and send us your application documents in PDF format to email@example.com. If you have any questions in advance, please feel free to send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interview will take place after reviewing your documents under 2G conditions.
Link to application form: https://forms.office.com/r/ZhvWDneKAT