At Reeds ‘n Stuff, we develop and produce innovative reed-making machines and accessories for our international clients.
Our product sales, services, and support are therefore grounded in long-term, fair, partnership-oriented relationships with our clientele.
We are looking for a sales and product development associate for our oboe products!
Possible as full or part-time-job (min. 30 hours per week)
The following tasks await you:
- Worldwide support of distributors, musicians, and professors at conferences and expositions, as well as via Skype and email
- Technical support for, and further development of, our range of products
- Organization and implementation of product presentations
- You have studied oboe, or play this instrument well, in order to find solutions specifically tailored to the desires of our expert customers
- You possess technical expertise
- You experienced in reed-making
- You wish to learn more about and develop our product range
- You enjoy traveling and are communicative
- You speak German and English very well, other language skills are advantageous
- You like to take on responsibility and challenge yourself
- You can think conceptually and analytically
- You want to obtain and apply new skills
- You are well versed in the digital realm
- Intensive training at our company site in Cranzahl in order to gain comprehensive market knowledge and familiarity with our technical context and internal procedures, after which you can work largely from home
- A challenging and innovative job in an internationally-operating company
- A competent team with flat hierarchies
- A creative work environment, with space for innovation and individual responsibility
- Attractive earning opportunities
How to Apply:
For your qualified application, we ask you to fill out the form below. Please also send us your full CV and a cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email in advance to email@example.com.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022.
Link to application form: https://forms.office.com/r/QYtW18KKaJ