Satisfaction GuaranteedAll items may be returned within 14 days after receipt of merchandise (starting the day after you receive the goods) with the exception of used reeds, special order items, customized items , goods made to your own specification, perishable goods or goods that by their nature cannot be returned, video, DVD, audio or software products and the item has been unsealed, newspapers, periodicals or magazines and instruments after the trial period. Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods. It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email, fax or letter. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Should you order, details of this right will be sent to you with your confirmatory e-mail or will be included in your shipment. . Instruments and machines sold on "special-order" terms are not returnable. Please examine all items promptly upon receipt. No adjustments can be made after 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
Receiving MerchandiseAt Reeds 'n Stuff we strive to make all of our customers' buying experience a pleasant one. Please read the following guidelines carefully.Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Carefully unpack and inspect the merchandise.Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, for example: boxes, instruction booklets, inserts or plastic bags until you are 100% satisfied and want to keep the merchandise.
Returning MerchandiseIf for any reason you want to return the merchandise, please follow the instructions below.
- Contact us before you return merchandise.
- All products must be packaged as they were received and must include all shipping materials. For example: instruction manual, inserts (Styrofoam), original shipping carton, plastic bags, and unfilled warranty card. Make sure to package the merchandise securely so the merchandise will not be damaged in transit.
- If damage occurred during transit, do not throw away the packaging. Contact the carrier for inspection and file a claim with them. See the above claims section.
- A correspondence for the return must accompany the product. This should include the date, invoice number, full shipping address, credit card information, copy of the original invoice and reason for return.
- All products must be INSURED upon return shipment. If a package is sent back uninsured, and is lost or damaged, we will not be responsible for that product and will be unable to issue any return, credit or exchange. Contact us and e will help you to find the bst shipment solution for your return.
- Credit will be given only for items that we receive, inspects and finds to be in satisfactory condition. Please be sure you insure your return shipment, to avoid any complications.
- The merchandise must be sent shipping prepaid. Returns sent C.O.D. or "shipping charges collect" will be refused.
- All returns can be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customized and engraved merchandise is not returnable.
Retention of Title
The goods remain the property of the company Reeds ´n Stuff GmbH until full payment has been received.
International OrdersWe ship worldwide. We will ship after you approve the confirmation of order and we received the payment in advance. Our minimum order value is 25 EURO.
PrivacyWe are all concerned about protecting our security and privacy when using the Internet. At Reeds 'n Stuff we will always treat your personal information with the utmost care and respect.We do not sell your information. We do put your name on our mailing list, which we use when mailing our print catalog. If you would prefer we not send you anything, just let us know and we will not send you anything in the future. It is in our best interests to not spend money sending out catalogs which are just irritating the customer! Just e-mail us at email@example.com and ask us to take you off our mailing list and we will be happy to do so. We will not solicit you by phone. Further information If you have any other concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 37342 14 09 09. Sales and Merchandise Return Policy and Instructions Claim Title of merchandise transfers to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier. We will assist where possible in presenting a claim if notified within five (5) working days of receipt of shipment or invoice. Shortage claims should be directed to any evidence of loss or damage, both apparent and concealed, should be noted on your own copy and on the carrier's copy of the receipt. A claim should be filed with the delivering carrier.In all cases retain goods, shipping container and packing material and call the carrier for inspection immediately.
Prices and PaymentAll prices are in Euros and include German VAT at the appropriate rate for customers within the EU. Delivery charges are not included in the prices quoted. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards.
We cannot guarantee delivery times but we will contact you with detailed information as soon as possible.
Shipments outside the European Union may incur customs fees depending the destination country. This fees are in responsibility of the customer.
Online Dispute ResolutionPlatform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: