At Reeds ‘n Stuff, we develop and produce innovative reed-making machines and accessories for our international clients.
Our product sales, services, and support are therefore grounded in long-term, fair, partnership-oriented relationships with our clientele.
Sales and Product Development Associate in the Area of Double Reed-Making (m/f/d)
Closing date: May 31, 2020
Hire date: May 1st, 2020
You have experience with making double reeds, you play oboe or bassoon, and you would like to pursue a career path in this area? Then develop and sell double reed-making products with us!
The following tasks await you:
- Worldwide support of distributors, musicians, and professors at conferences and expositions as well as via Skype and per email
- Support for and further development of our range of products
- Cross-departmental collaboration with our production, assembly, and customer service units
- Product quality assurance
- You have studied oboe or bassoon or play one of these instruments well.
- You have experience in reed-making.
- You enjoy traveling and are communicative.
- You like to take on responsibility and challenge yourself.
- You are team-oriented, goal-directed, and results-driven.
- You possess technical expertise.
- You think conceptually and analytically.
- You speak German and English.
- You want to obtain and apply new skills.
- You have a driver’s license.
We offer you:
- Secure employment.
- Intensive training at our company site in Cranzahl in order to gain comprehensive market knowledge and familiarity with our technical context and internal procedures.
- Professional and personal development through further training activities.
- A creative work environment, scope for innovation, and individual responsibility.
- Challenging duties and exciting projects.
Send us an email at email@example.com if you’d like to learn more.